zondag 24 november 2013

Well, first purchase made. I found a large Jaguar breaker which sells the front and rear suspension units I want to use. So, yesterday my son Daniƫl and I went to Gorinchem and bought a Jag IRS (independent rear suspension) unit. These came under many Jaguars like the XJ series, E-types, 420 and 420G, etc. It is a full unit with dif, suspension, brakes, etc.

Here it is tied down in the trailer:



And here is Daan on the fork lift truck taking the unit from the trailer:



Yes, that's a four year old in the fork lift. You may guess where the keys to the truck were when I shot the picture. The unit is now in the workshop at my work, we have a hot jet water cleaner there which I will use in the next lunch break to see what I actually bought.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten